- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups chicken broth or water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 big handfuls fresh spinach, chopped (about 1 cup cooked)
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 oz crumbled feta
- pinch salt and pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook quinoa according to directions. Set aside to cool.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute onion until softened. Add spinach in batches until completely wilted down.
- Combine quinoa, spinach, garlic powder, oregano, feta, salt and pepper. Taste for salt and pepper and adjust before adding egg. Add egg to quinoa mixture and incorporate.
- Spoon quinoa mixture into tin using a tablespoon, gently patting down.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 18-20 minutes. leave 5 mins and spoon out.